Friday 14 November 2014

GALAPAGOS ADVENTURE NOVEMBER. 2014



I am well into my current Galapagos Adventure and I am savouring every hour of every day.  The beauty is still here.  The animals are still here.  The people are still wonderful.  The animals are both marine and land species.  The people are both local residents and fellow travellers.  I share the adventure with animals and people alike.  Frank from Holland provided several videos.  Octay from Australia used my gopro and I used my marvelous new Olympus.

Wed., November 5 I started a very long journey at 11:15 PM at Seatac. (Nino had driven me there to avoid one of many few hour waits.  I had three flights before I landed in Ecuador. I waited a few hours in the beautiful new Quito airport and then caught my flight to Baltra, Galapagos.

It was about 11 AM when I arrived at my first destination Puerto Ayora and the wonderful b and b La Peregrina near Sarah Darling's lovely art shop and across from the fish market.






No comments:

Post a Comment