Monday 17 November 2014

Yesterday, Nov. 16 I made the return speedboat trip to Santa Cruz.  It was quite a smooth trip.  Before leaving Isabella I did some visiting at the Booby Trap Cafe. I had Laurel and Colin performing in their wedding gift video of Dance, Dance, Dance on my computer. No one thought I was nuts as I sat there and cried.  It felt good.  Emotional expression is so much more accepted here than  North America.

I had dinner last night with Lisa Cho.  She is the travel writer that I now know well.  In a small way I will team up with her to add some info into her new travel guide for Moon on the Galapagos.

It was good to discuss ideas for the book and also for my wanabe documentary.

My collection of photo and video material is increasing by leaps and bounds. Fabrizio contributed his collection of Manta Rays.  Roberto photographed 14 killer whales of the coast of southern Isabela yesterday.  His daughter will send the picture files.

Muriel arrives tomorrow.  The cruise that we are taking to the western extreamity of Galapagos sounds amazing.   Stay tuned.

2 comments: